Join us for our Sinterklaas Fundraising event! We are hosting a Fusion fitness class that will incorporate barre and yoga. Nicole & Lea will be instructing this class together.
All fitness levels are welcome. Modifications will be provided.
Saturday, November 19th at 9:30 a.m.
Event address: Fr. Brogan Center, 6 Mulberry Street, Rhinebeck
100% of the proceeds from the class will go to this very special annual community event!
Advanced registration is required, so sign up now! If you have anything festive- please wear it!
?The minimum donation is $30.
? You will be entered into a raffle where you will have the opportunity to win: A spa gift basket or a 5 class package from Breathe.
? If you donate $50 or more you will receive two raffle tickets, one complimentary class at Breathe Barre & Pilates and your choice of a Sinterklaas star or a gorgeous one-of-a-kind handmade Sinterklaas headband!
? Sign up! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11rzSnvYqtTBS4mRgZkbZ_H7qVKzjD9Ny5v9I5P0Bcuk/viewform?edit_requested=true
Step into Vlei forest after hours to visit Sinterklaas animals in their natural habitat before they emerge into town for the Sinterklaas Parade. The Seven Sisters, twinkling lights and Sinterklaas stars illuminate your path.
This immersive experience of the nighttime forest and marsh, through the lens of this cherished Sinterklaas tradition, is an awe-inspiring journey of our irreplaceable forests and the biodiversity within them.
Woodland Night is a collaboration of the Winnakee Land Trust and Sinterklaas.
Vlei Marsh Rhinebeck (Parking at Burger Hill)
Saturday, November 19, 2022 from 4-8PM. Timed entry.
Adults $15; Youth (12 & under FREE)
Buy a Sinterklaas Star lantern to illuminate your walk through Woodland Night, then decorate your home and bring it again to the Dec 3rd parade!
- Stars will be distributed at the Will Call table at the event.
- Stars are $20 each.
- Sinterklaas addresses food insecurity in our community by allocating a portion of each star sold to our local food pantries.
Parking & Arrivals
- There will be no parking on-site at Vlei Marsh for Woodland Night with this general admission ticket.
- Parking will be at Burger Hill, 3158 NY-9G, Rhinebeck, NY 12572.
- A short, 5-minute shuttle (with entertainment aboard) will take you into the woods at Vlei.
- Three shuttles run continuously every 7 minutes from 3:40 PM – 9:00 PM.*
- What time should I arrive? To ensure a positive experience for guests, we ask that you arrive 20 mins before your designated time slot. For example, guests with 5:30pm tickets should arrive to the shuttle pick-up location in time to board at approximately 5:10pm. Early/Late arrivals may need to wait to accommodate those with correct timed tickets.
- What is the weather policy? Rain or snow will cancel this event. In the event we must cancel due to weather, guests will be notified by email, and we will offer an option for the new rain date or a full refund. The rain date is Sunday, November 20, 2022, with same time slot.
- Can I change my ticket time? At this time, we are unable to accommodate time slot changes.
- Amenities & Accessibility: How long does it take to walk through? On average, expect to spend about an hour on the property, which includes the illuminated Woodland trail walk (approximately 35 mins) with a welcome / exit area that includes bonfires, music, hot drinks, and a few activities.
- Will food & drink be available for purchase? Yes, concessions (snacks, hot drinks) will be available on-site.
- Will restrooms be available? Yes, restrooms will be available for guests.
- What should I wear? The event will take place outdoors. Please be prepared to walk through unpaved pathways on uneven terrain through the woods. Trails may be muddy or icy at times, sturdy boots are recommended. Dress appropriately for the weather that day.
- Is the site wheelchair or stroller accessible? Unfortunately, Woodland Night is not wheelchair or stroller accessible due to the nature of the trail and uneven terrain in a few places.
- Are dogs allowed? No, dogs are not allowed.
If your plans change and you no longer plan to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can make your spot available to others. This event is expected to sell out and has limited availability.
Sinterklaas & Southlands Invite You to Create Your Own Hobby Horses 8 March in the 2022 Sinterklaas Parade!
Sunday, November 20, 2022
Workshops at 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm
at The Southlands Foundation
Rhinebeck, NY 12571
1 hour time slots (spaces limited): https://forms.gle/7FU3noCrX8B9kbrm7
RIDE your hobby horse in the Sinterklaas Parade on Saturday, December 3! (Instructions will be provided, but marching is not required)
COLOR a Mask!This year’s Sinterklaas Honored Animal is The Porcupine
PLUS HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOLIDAY SNACKS!
Questions? email@example.com or phone: (845) 876-4862
For more information about Sinterklaas: https://sinterklaashudsonvalley.com
For more information about Southlands: https://southlands.org